Get fired up with Saskatchewan’s brightest marketers, communicators and creatives to find the match you need to spark today’s big ideas.
FUZE is a joint conference between the Saskatoon Chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) and the Saskatchewan Professional Marketing Association (SPMA). Having launched in 2013, it is the coming together of Saskatchewan marketers, communicators, creatives and thinkers and a contact point between imagination and strategy.
FUZE is brought to you by the Marketing Den. Speaker's include:
- Steve Whittington - VP Marketing and Communications, FLAMAN - Group of Companies
- Dr. Robert Lamb and Sandra Ribero - CEO and Communications and Outreach Manager for the Canadian Light Source Inc
- Nikolas Badminton - Futurist and CEO, Design: Culture: Mind
- Saskatchewan’ Entrepreneurs –
- Mike Payne from Fancy Creative Studio/Wall Street Common
- Dale MacKay from Ayden Kitchen & Bar
- Jannica Hoskins, Devon Fiddler, Mary-Lou Mintram, Tori-Lyn Wanotch and Helen Oro from Her 4 Directions
- Hunter Tura - President & CEO Bruce Mau Design
Still have questions? Learn more at www.fuzeconf.com or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
601 Spadina Crescent East Saskatoon SK Canada
Saskatoon, SK S7M 1E8
Google map and directions