Saskatchewan’s only conference dedicated to Marketing and Communication professionals – FUZE is back for round two!
This April, the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) and the Saskatchewan Professional Marketing Association (SPMA) join forces to present a stimulating day of conversations on communications strategy, marketing and public engagement.
Brought to you by The Marketing Den, FUZE 2014 explores effective ways to engage your audience and create a community of advocates for your cause or business. Tools don’t build communities – people do! Four international speakers and a panel of successful Saskatchewan entrepreneurs will share how they’ve created impressions that last by tapping into the power of community.
- Mo Douglas – former Director of Community Relations, Vancouver Olympics
- Leanne Bellegarde – Director of Aboriginal Strategy, PotashCorp
- Khayyam Wakil – worked with the team that developed Google 360
- Saskatchewan’s Dragons – Bryan McCrea from 3twenty Solutions, Kendal Netmaker from Neechie Gear, and Natasha and Elysia Vandenhurk from Three Farmers Camelina Oil.
- Aaron Draplin – a roots-y graphic designer with a client list that includes the Obama Administration, Lego, Burton Snowboards, Adobe, Nike, Wired magazine and more
This event is geared toward marketing and communication professionals, agency directors and business owners and is limited to 150 tickets. Learn more at www.fuzeconf.com.
Terms & Conditions
Tickets for attendees include access to the entire day's presentation, snacks, refreshments, lunch, and an exclusive invitation to the FUZE mixer afterwards. No refunds will be provided but tickets are transferrable (notice of transfer must be provided to email@example.com).
601 Spadina Cres E
Saskatoon, SK S7K 3G8
Google map and directions