Learn, share and collaborate with over 175 members, 1,300 email subscribers and 5,500 social media marketing and advertising professionals from across Saskatchewan! The SPMA is a casual and creative group dedicated to organizing professional development events, networking opportunities and promoting marketing excellence in Saskatchewan.
Create a profile today and receive event notifications. Better yet, become a paid member and receive the following benefits!
- Preferential access to professional development courses and resources
- Exclusive access to monthly marketing, communications and business development events featuring keynote speakers
- Exclusive access for partner events and services
- Right to use association logos on resume and company materials
- Networking opportunities with like-minded individuals providing support, mentoring, and knowledge sharing
- Membership in the online community website including access to a member directory
- Discounts on SPMA association events
- Discounts at partner events and services
- Discounts on posting your job opportunity in 'Find a Job Friday' emails
***Tickets will be also be available for sale at the door***
Join us at Broadway Theatre for the 2019 Cannes Lions Ad Film Festival celebrating the best ads from the past year on Thursday February 21st!
Every year, Cannes Lions explores the value of creativity in branded communications: from product and service development to the creative strategy, execution and impact. The five-day festival in Cannes, France provides the industry with access to beautiful new ideas, pioneering consumer research and emerging technologies which will help make and shape popular culture. Our event brings together the winning entries from around the world into one night of creativity and inspiration.
This once-a-year screening is one of our most popular events. Grab some FREE popcorn courtesy of the SPMA and join your fellow marketing and advertising friends for an entertaining evening of amazing ads and get ready to smile, laugh and maybe even shed a tear.
Luncheon Presenting Sponsor: